- When does Planet Fitness charge you the annual fee?
- How much is the annual fee?
- What do you get for the annual fee?
- Is the annual fee worth it?
- How to avoid the annual fee?
- What other fees does Planet Fitness charge?
- How to cancel your Planet Fitness membership?
- Is Planet Fitness a good gym?
- 10 things you didn’t know about Planet Fitness
- 5 things to love about Planet Fitness
After you sign up for a Planet Fitness gym membership, you may be wondering when you will be charged the annual fee. Find out when the annual fee is charged and how to avoid it.
Checkout this video:
When does Planet Fitness charge you the annual fee?
Planet Fitness locations typically charge an annual fee on a customer’s membership anniversary date. However, some locations may charge the fee at the time of sign-up or on a monthly basis. Contact your local Planet Fitness to inquire about their billing practices.
How much is the annual fee?
The annual fee for Planet Fitness is $39.99. This fee gives you access to all of the Planet Fitness locations for one year. The fee is charged automatically to the credit or debit card that you have on file with your membership, and it renews on the same day each year.
What do you get for the annual fee?
Planet Fitness offers a variety of membership options, all of which come with a range of benefits. The annual fee for a Planet Fitness membership gives access to the many amenities the gym has to offer, including access to cardio and strength-training equipment, group fitness classes, and personal training services. In addition, members also enjoy exclusive discounts on select fitness gear and apparel.
Is the annual fee worth it?
The annual fee for Planet Fitness is $39.99. However, this fee is often discounted or waived altogether if you sign up for a year-long membership. The benefits of the annual fee include access to all of Planet Fitness’s locations, equipment, and amenities. If you cancel your membership before the end of the year, you will be charged a $39.99 cancellation fee.
How to avoid the annual fee?
If you cancel your membership within the first three days of signing up, you will not be charged the annual fee. If you cancel after the three day grace period, you will be charged a $39.99 fee.
What other fees does Planet Fitness charge?
In addition to the annual fee, Planet Fitness also charges a monthly membership fee. This fee varies depending on the location of the gym and the type of membership you have (basic or black card). However, all memberships come with a few extra fees, such as a processing fee when you sign up and an annual equipment maintenance fee.
The monthly membership fee for a basic membership is typically $10-20, and the annual fee is usually $39. The monthly black card membership fee is typically $20-30, and the annual fee is usually $79. The equipment maintenance fee is typically $4-6 per month.
How to cancel your Planet Fitness membership?
It can be confusing to cancel a Planet Fitness membership because the company uses different terminology than other gyms. For example, they refer to the annual fee as a “maintenance” fee.
Here is what you need to know in order to cancel your Planet Fitness membership:
-You will be charged the annual maintenance fee if you do not cancel your membership before the end of your first year.
-You can cancel your membership at any time by going to the club and speaking to a manager, or by calling customer service at 1-844-874-8495.
-If you cancel your membership before the end of your first year, you will receive a pro-rated refund for any monthly dues that you have paid.
Is Planet Fitness a good gym?
Planet Fitness is a good gym for people who are looking for a budget-friendly option. The membership fee is $10 per month, and there is no annual fee. However, there are some drawbacks to consider. The biggest downside is that Planet Fitness does not have a lot of features that other gyms have, such as swimming pools, saunas, and steam rooms. Additionally, the equipment at Planet Fitness is not as high-quality as what you would find at a more expensive gym.
10 things you didn’t know about Planet Fitness
You’ve probably seen the Planet Fitness commercials with the slogan, “No gymtimidation,” but there are some things about this popular gym that may intimidate you. Here are 10 things you should know before signing up for a membership.
1. You can use a Planet Fitness location for free for 30 days only once per year.
2. After your free trial expires, you’ll be charged a $10 “lifestyle fee” every month, plus your usual monthly membership fee.
3. The annual fee is $39 and it’s charged to your credit or debit card on the first of the month that you sign up.
4. If you sign up for automatic payments, your card will be charged on the first of every month, regardless of whether or not you use the gym that month.
5. You can put your membership on hold for one to six months per year, but you’ll still be charged the monthly fee.
6. You can cancel your membership at any time, but if you do so within the first 12 months, you’ll be charged a $58 cancellation fee.
7. There is a $3 key deposit for locker room access ( refundable if you return the key).
8. If you bring a guest with you to workout, they must purchase a day pass for $20 or an annual Guest Pass for $200.
9. Planet Fitness locations have black-lights and disco balls in the cardio area to make working out more fun .
10 . The company was founded in Newington, NH in 1992 and has since expanded to over 1,500 locations across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico
5 things to love about Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness is a popular gym chain with locations across the United States. They offer a variety of membership options, including an annual fee. But when does Planet Fitness charge you the annual fee?
Here are 5 things to love about Planet Fitness:
1. Their prices are very affordable. A basic membership starts at just $10 per month.
2. They have a wide variety of locations, so you can probably find one near you.
3. They offer a variety of membership options, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
4. They have a no-contract policy, so you can cancel at any time without penalty.
5. They offer a great selection of equipment and amenities, so you can find everything you need to get a great workout.