They must also do 36 shuttles, 30 standard pushups, 15 modified pushups, 39 sit-ups, 21 reverse crunches, or a one-minute and five-second forearm plank. Women under the age of 25 must run 1.5 miles in under 18 minutes and 56 seconds.
This Video Should Help:
The “air force pt test 2021 chart – female” is a military physical fitness test that is used to determine if a person is physically fit for the Airforce. The tests are conducted by the United States Department of Defense.
- air force physical fitness test female
- air force pt test 2021 scoring chart
- air force pt standards 2022
- afi 36-2905 fitness program 2022
- air force bmt requirements 2021