You’ll need to utilize the Activity app on your Watch to update your activity objectives. Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch, which has a red, green, and blue ring as its icon. Scroll down to Change Goals on the first page. Choose “Change Goals” from the drop-down menu. Your new Move, Exercise, and Stand objectives should be changed and confirmed.
This Video Should Help:
The “how to change exercise goal on apple watch series 2” is a question that has been asked before. The answer is, you can change your goals in the Apple Watch app.
- why can’t i change exercise goal on apple watch
- how to change move goals on iphone
- how to change fitness goals on apple watch series 1
- activity goals apple watch
- how to change exercise goal on apple watch series 3