Bodyguard Training

Culture of Bodyguards

Thursday August 31st 2006, 3:00 am
Filed under: Bodyguard Introduction

An Effective protection requires the knowledge of some techniques and practical issues, the aim of that knowledge would be to put an effective protection.

Let’s us remember that the goal of the bodyguard is to deal with difficulties and protect his client.

There is 98 % of chance that everything will go well, but the real professional concentrate on the 2 %, this is according to Murphy rules.

The dream of a bodyguard is to put his client in a castle where no one can access and where no danger could occur … But this is only a dream.

The VIP need to go to different places , he is in constant moving , This is why the bodyguard is always analyzing what’s happening and how to protect the VIP if a danger occur .

To let you know some of the difficulties that a bodyguard could have, those are some scenarios that occurred:

In The Algerian war member of the OSA (Organization of the Secret Army) wanted to use a poisoned and the attacked would hand shake the target which was (Gal de Gaulle).

The Same organization (OSA - Organization of the Secret army) wanted to place 2 dogs which had Bombs on them, and the bomb would explode when they dogs are with there master.

Also another attempt was when an organization wanted to kill the Prime Minister Zhou Enlai when they used dogs to recognize him by his smell, he had his life safe just because he canceled his trip to Paris.

Those entire examples show us clearly that a bodyguard should always follow the evolution of technology, and know that those technologies could deviate and give birth to a new criminal act.

Cinema, literature, news could help the bodyguard having a better insights on how dangers could occur.

To be able to design a security concept to each case a bodyguard should be a specialist in bodyguardism, big mental mobility and a lot of ingenuity.

To accomplish his job as a Bodyguard he must be intelligent in much way:

1- Technical : he must have a lot of required knowledge .
2- Psychological : he must have resources to deal with what happening now and what will happen in the future .
3- Physical : he must have a good health and a good way of life .
4- Tactical : from his knowledge he should elaborate rules when designing a strategy .
5- Conceptual : he should have a global knowledge of the situation , because a change in a parameter could change another parameter .

In a clear term a bodyguard has to be independent when dealing with security, he should master each element of the bodyguard aspect and culture which someone could be far from each other.


No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Leave a comment

(required)

(required)


 

Bodyguard Categories



Search